THE CRESCENT PRIMARY SCHOOL CLUBS
Increasing your child’s success beyond the school day
Our Extended Services includes Crescent Clubs. Crescent clubs is an additional service to our after school care. Crescent clubs offers a variety of high professional sports, art and cultural services though external providers. Each activity will operate on school premises in a safe environment, coordinated by the Extended Services Manager, Hayley Rae. Crescent clubs is open to all children attending The Crescent Primary School on a first come, first served basis. Crescent clubs are organised on a termly basis and run for ten weeks of the term. Club registration forms will be released at the beginning of every term.
The Crescent club activity timetable will change every term to offer a variety of activities. Some of these activities are listed below:
- Dance – Street Dance, Cheerleading, Zumba, Tap, Ballet, Modern, Jazz, African, Creative, Contemporary, Irish dancing and more
- Sport – Football, Tennis, Boxing, Multi Sports, Cricket, Rounder’s, Basketball, Netball, Athletics, Hockey, Tag Rugby and more
- Arts and Culture – Arts and Crafts, Music, languages
Details of the Summer term timetable are as follows:
Club time: 3pm – 4pm
(Please Note: Some clubs may be restricted to KS2 children. Clubs running only for KS2 children will run from 3.10pm-4.10pm).
Club cost: £35.00 per term
Club location: Collection via community entrance
- Crescent clubs will operate during term time in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. Crescent clubs will run over a ten week course every term.
- Summer Term clubs will start w/c 24th April 2017.
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at each club. No child will be admitted to club if the forms have not been completed.
- Club places are limited and allocated on a first come, first served basis. Once a club reaches full capacity you will be added onto the waiting list and notified/offered an alternative club where available.
- If your child is allocated a place, a payment option will appear on your parent pay account. Payment must be made in advance using ParentPay or PayPoint. Parents/carers must pay for their allocated club by the payment deadline which is stated on the club registration form. Please Note: If payment is not made in full by the payment deadline, your child will automatically lose their place. Once your child is allocated a space there are no refunds or exchanges. All sessions are chargeable even if your child does not attend.
- Children cannot wear p.e. kits, please provide a different kit for crescent clubs.
Please read the Terms & Conditions for Crescent Clubs:
Terms and Conditons
Spring Term Clubs:
Summer Term Club Letter: REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
If you would like more information please contact Hayley Rae, Extended Service Manager
Telephone number: 07504 024003
Email address: email@example.com