CRESCENT CAMPS & EVENTS
THE CRESCENT PRIMARY SCHOOL CAMPS AND EVENTS
Increasing your child’s success beyond the school day
Our Extended Services includes Crescent Camps. Crescent camps is our holiday service held on selected days throughout the year. Crescent camps is open to all children attending The Crescent Primary School on a first come, first served basis. Crescent camps offers full day childcare with a variety of high professional sports, art, cultural and seasonal services though external providers. Each camp will operate on school premises in a safe environment, coordinated by the Extended Services Manager, Hayley Rea. On occasion the camps may include off site trips which will be stated on the camp booking form under the day’s itinerary.
Details of the next scheduled camp will follow:
Location: Community entrance
Camp Activities: Children will have a choice of activities – Free and Structured Play
Dance – Street Dance, Zumba, Cheerleading, Tap, Ballet etc
Writing and Poetry Club
Arts and Crafts – Halloween Theme
- Drop-off and collection point will be via the Community Entrance.
- Camp will need a minimum of 10 students to register per day. In the case that the camp is cancelled due to minimal numbers – you will be notified by the extended service team and where payment has been made, a refund will be issued.
- Children must: Bring a packed lunch and relevant medical equipment i.e. asthma pumps.
- Wear suitable clothing including jackets, sun protecting equipment such as sun cream, sun glasses and hats.
- Children will participate in a wide range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence, fun and creativity. Please note: Physical activities may have risk of injury. Please document any medical needs on the registration form.
- By registering your child for Crescent Clubs Half Term Camp you agree to the crescent clubs terms and conditions including late collection policy.
- Half Term camp finishes promptly at 3pm; collecting your child after 3pm may result in withdrawal of your child’s placement at other camp sessions and with no refund. The camp is protected by our late fee collection policy and parents will be charged £1 a minute in accordance to our late collection policy.
For information on half term camp or to register your child, please contact Miss Rea 07504024003:
To view photographs of our previous camps please visit:
If you would like more information please contact Hayley Rea, Extended Service Manager
Telephone number: 07504 024003
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org