THE CRESCENT PRIMARY SCHOOL BREAKFAST CLUB
Increasing your child’s success beyond the school day
Our Extended Services includes The Breakfast Club. The Breakfast Club is open to all children attending The Crescent Primary School on a first come, first served basis. The club will operate on school premises in a safe environment, led by the Extended Services Manager, Hayley Rae. Miss Rae is supported by a team of high quality trained staff whose purpose is to make sure the children have the very best start to their day.
The Breakfast Club will offer-
A tasty breakfast - the most important meal of the day!
- Variety of Cereals - Cornflakes, Cheerios, Rice Krispies and Weetabix
- Variety of Drinks - water and milk
- Variety of Breads - bagels and toast with choice of spreads
- Variety of Yogurts
- Variety of Fruits
The Breakfast Club provides a variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose their own activities.
Friendly and welcoming staff for a happy, sociable start to the day.
Breakfast Club Summary
Start Date: 5th September 2018
Time: 7:30am - 8:45am
Cost: £5.00 per child, per day
Weekly cost: £25.00
Location:Collection via community entrance
- Drop-off will be through the school Community Entrance.
- All children will enjoy a healthy breakfast, two selections of their choice plus a drink. Breakfast is served at 8am. Children must arrive before 8.20am if they wish to have breakfast.
- Children will participate in a wide range of fun and creative activities that will build social skills and confidence.
- Children will be escorted to their class ready for the start of the school day at 8.45am.
- The Breakfast Club will operate during term time only in accordance with our Extended Services Terms & Conditions. The Breakfast Club will not run on the days that the school is closed.
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at the club. No child will be admitted if the forms have not been completed. Your child’s place will be confirmed by the Extended Services Manager.
- Payment must be made at least on week in advance using parent pay. No child will be admitted to the club if the fees have not been paid. Child Care Vouchers are accepted. Our OFSTED Registration Number is 142379.
- Late bookings may be accepted at 24hrs notice subject to availability. Late bookings must be confirmed by Hayley Rae, Extended Services Manager.
Please read the Terms & Conditions for The Breakfast Club:
If you would like to register your child to attend breakfast club please complete a registration form:
If you would like more information please contact Hayley Rae,Extended Service Manager.
Telephone number: 07504 024003
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org