AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
THE CRESCENT PRIMARY SCHOOL AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Increasing your child’s success beyond the school day
Our Extended Services includes an After School Club. The after school club is open to all children attending The Crescent Primary School on a first come, first served basis. The club operates on school premises in a safe environment, led by the Extended Services Manager, Hayley Rae. Miss Rae is supported by a senior after school play worker and after school assistants who ensure children receive safe, fun after school care.
The After School Club will offer:
A fantastic catering service provided by our in house chefs.
The menu has been carefully selected to make sure that the children have a wide variety of meals on a three week rotating basis. If your child has specific dietary needs they will be taken into account.
Our aim is for all children to have an enjoyable end to their day
The After School Club provides a variety of free play and structured play with a broad range of activities and freedom for children to choose what they want to do.
A happy, caring end to the day with friendly staff.
After School Club Summary
Start date: 5th September 2018
Time: 3pm - 6pm
Cost: £12.50 per child, per day
Weekly cost: £62.50
Location: Collection via community entrance
- At the end of the school day, your child will be taken to After School Club.
- The children will be able to relax and participate in a wide range of activities which will encourage social skills, confidence, fun and creativity.
- Each child will be provided with a light meal catered to their dietary needs.
- Parents will collect children via the community entrance.
- After School Club will operate during term time in accordance with our Terms & Conditions. The After School Club will not run on the days that the school finishes early or the days when the school is closed.
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at each club. No child will be admitted to club if the forms have not been completed. Your child’s place will be confirmed by the extended services manager.
- Payment must be made at least one week in advance using parent pay. No child will be admitted to club if the fees have not been paid. Child Care Vouchers are accepted - Our OFSTED Registration Number is 142379.
- After school club finishes promptly at 6pm; collecting your child after 6pm may result in withdrawal of your child’s after school placement.
- Late bookings may be accepted at 24hrs notice subject to availability. Late bookings must be confirmed by Hayley Rae, Extended Services Manager.
Please read the Terms & Conditions for The After School Club:
If you would like to register your child to attend after school club please complete a registration form:
If you would like more information please contact Hayley Rae, Extended Service Manager
Telephone number: 07504 024003
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org